- E-commerce store
- Online Retailer
The goal of this project was to develop a website that would provide the distributors of enLux Lighting with an easy-to use system for online shopping. In addition, the site administrator would have a more comprehensive content management system to manage users, products and orders.
Concepts & Planning:
Net-Craft specialists performed a in-depth research of customer needs in terms of graphic, usability, and possibilities to work with website content independently – including the placement of products, static content, management of users, orders, and discounts. During the graphical stage our artists worked with the client concerning brand identity and logo development.
The website preparation process included a detailed discussion of site specifications and the creation of an SRS (Site Requirements Specification) document before programming began. The resulting SRS document detailed all of the logical business processes of the website.
Net-Craft then began to develop unique graphical website concepts for the client’s review. After feedback and a few rounds of revisions a main graphical website theme was selected by the client.
User Interface Features:
The enLux website includes many features for website users to make their shopping experience easy and convenient. The list of features includes:
- a secure, multi-item shopping cart with real-time credit card processing
- viewing of products by different categories/groups
- product search by different criteria
- the ability to create an account for storing user details such as billing, shipping, username, and password information, viewing order history, and registering for exclusives.
- the ability to post a question for the support team.
- the Distributor Map that allows each user to see where the distributors are located and their detailed information.
- and much, much, more.