Marketing Your Business on FourSquare.
The website Foursquare.com has more than eight million users; about a year ago they had one million. The site’s popularity makes it a viable opportunity as an advertising source if you have a brick and mortar business.
What is Foursqure?
foursquare is a location-based social networking website that allows users to ‘check-in’ on their GPS enabled mobile devices. After a user ‘checks-in’ at venues such as restaurants, bars and stores they are eligible for discounts and giveaways from the venue as a reward for their repeated visits.
Getting started with Foursquare is easy and can be broken down into the following steps:
- Claim your location(s) on foursquare.com
- Create an advertising campaign and add a special offer.
Foursquare offers the following tips to its member businesses.
- Make sure to train your staff about the Foursquare program so they can reward users and explain the concept.
- Create your special offer to run during traditionally slow business hours.
- Create a special offer that allows user to feel appreciated. Examples include exclusive product samples or special foods that are only available to Foursquare members.
- Make sure to include an end date on your special.
If you would like to speak to Net-Craft.com about advertising on Foursquare, please contact us today.