Why Aren’t People Filling Out Your Web Forms?
Web forms are a major factor in the effective operation of almost every web site. With this in mind, it is essential that your web forms are as easy-to-use and streamlined as possible. Below are five tips for successful web form operation:
- Required fields should be clearly marked
- Error messages should include color and be descriptive in their meaning
- Use visual cues such as color to indicate where a users current mouse position is
- User testing shows that a single column vertical form is more effective than multi-column
- If your form has multiple pages, make sure to save data through the process
- Use the #hashtag with relevant keywords from within your tweets.
If you would like to speak to Net-Craft.com about improving your web forms, please contact us today.