Five Tips to Improve your Website
The start of a new year is a great time to take a look at your small business website and make improvements where necessary. Below are tips that can be implemented quickly.
- If your web site sells products or services online, ensure that you have clear product descriptions and instructions how to purchase.
- If you are considering a web site redesign, choose a design that allows your content to be in the forefront.
- If your website asks users to fill out a form, ensure that it is done with a prominent call-to-action graphic.
- Test your navigation scheme with users who have never been to your website to make sure they find what you want them to.
- Avoid annoying elements on your web site such as auto-loading sounds and movies, scrolling text, distracting animations, and pop-up windows.
If you would like to learn more about improving your web site design, please contact Net-Craft.com today.