15 Tips for Improving Your Conversion Rate Quickly
Are you looking for a way to increase your website’s conversion rates and improve your ROI quickly? It’s actually not as difficult as you might think it is, especially if you know some of the tips and tricks that the experts use. Here are 15 different ways you can boost your eCommerce site’s conversion rates.
- Ask for as little information as possible. People don’t want to fill out an opt-in form that requires them to fill in dozens of different fields. If all you need is an email address, don’t ask for anything more.
- Have an easy-to-understand refund policy. Potential customers are more likely to make a purchase if there’s no risk to them.
- Include real customer testimonials to further show customers that there is little risk of shopping with you.
- Make certain the benefits of using your products and services are clear. Potential customers show know exactly what problem your products/services will solve.
- Place conversion elements above the fold. Visitors should see them without ever scrolling down the page.
- Send your pay-per-click ads to their own dedicated landing pages instead of your homepage.
- Make use of a strong call to action on each page of your website. Readers should clearly understand what you want them to do.
- Link to similar products or content on each page to keep your visitors engaged. Product recommendations are a great way to do this.
- Include how many of each product you have in stock. People will be more likely to purchase something if they know it’s only available in limited quantities.
- Test your call to action button. Try it in different locations, change the size, and experiment with colors. See which combination of these factors gets better conversion rates.
- Create tunnel vision on your landing page. Remove any elements that might distract the user from clicking on your call to action. Everything on the page should focus on getting the user to complete that action.
- Include multiple payment options to meet every customer’s preference.
- Make sure your images are high quality and unique. Visitors are likely to recognize when you’re using generic stock photos and react negatively.
- Instead of using a link for your call to action, use a button. Buttons stand out and are obviously clickable, especially to users viewing your page on a mobile device.
- Use visual cues such as arrows to direct a potential customer’s attention to the parts of your page that are the most important, such as your call to action button.
By implementing even a few of these tips, you’re likely to see your conversion rates quickly improve. If you would like to speak to one of our representatives about improving your web site’s conversion rate, please contact us for a free consultation today.